Château Monestier La Tour’s Grand Vin recently won several awards, the fruit of an impassioned, rigorous approach, based on organic and biodynamic principles.
The 2018 vintage saw the culmination of our commitment to organic winegrowing, with the obtaining of both Agriculture Biologique and Vin Biologique certification. The vineyard, after a three-year conversion period, was certified organic in 2017.
A long-term project which is bearing fruit:
Grand Vin. 2017 AOC Côtes de Bergerac
• Silver medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
• Bronze medal, Bettane & Desseauve Prix Plaisir 2021
Grand Vin. 2018 AOC Côtes de Bergerac
• Gold medal, Berliner Wine Trophy 2021
• Gold medal, Frankfurt International Trophy 2021, Still Red Wine category
• Bronze medal, International Wine Challenge 2021
• Bronze medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2021